If you’re a physician, physician assistant, or nurse practitioner, you know that a healthcare career can be challenging. However, there are many options to give you a more flexible working environment that fits your needs. Whether you’re looking for a more flexible schedule, looking to explore different healthcare settings, or if you’re nearing the end of your professional career, locum tenens work may be the best fit for you. Learn more about locum tenens in the video below:
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
Your healthcare career comes with many challenges. Long hours can create burnout among staff and high patient volumes can mean longer wait times. When demands fluctuate—and they always do—healthcare facilities turn to locum tenens to save the day!
What’s locum tenens?
Locum tenens = place holder (in Latin)
And the majority of hospitals and clinics utilize locum tenens to fill any gaps in their staffing. Without it, most of these facilities would be severely understaffed. But thanks to locum tenens work, millions more people have been able to see a doctor and countless lives have been saved.
Wondering if locum tenens is the right path for you?
- An established provider looking for a more flexible schedule
- A medical resident looking to explore different healthcare settings
- A provider nearing the end of your professional career
locum tenens work could be the best fit for you!
Whether you want to work in a rural community or a big city, in a small practice or a leading hospital, on the sunny southern coast of Florida or in historic New England, locum tenens can provide you the most flexibility to pursue the career that you want.
And staffing firms (like us!) help hospitals, private practices, and companies fill these positions with the best healthcare providers (like you!) And the best part? At The Execu|Search Group, we handle the logistics while you focus on saving lives.
- Find the right positions to fit your needs and experience
- Submit your applications and schedule interviews
- Negotiate your pay on your behalf
- Complete credentialing
- Give you a comprehensive benefits package
- Help you obtain new licenses
- Provide excellent care for your patients
- Enjoy your newfound independence & flexibility
With locum tenens:
- Healthcare professionals can breathe a sigh of relief
- Healthcare facilities don’t suffer from a shortage
- And patients all across the country live longer, healthier lives when they have increased access to care
All because of you.